Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 23 January 2007

Antoni & Alison - Fab Online Store


Please, please check out this store . British duo Alison Roberts & Antoni Burakowski met at St. Martins School of Art twenty years ago and have worked together ever since. They have created a fab, kitsch online store, with very original items. Above are screen shots from the shop and below are two of my favourite products. I love this Marie Antoinette inspired purse - I'm a huge fan of all thing "Marie", especially overstated glamour of the former French aristocracy (my boyfriend proposed at Marie Antoinette's House in Versailles, so there's extra sentimental meaning!). I adore the deer skirt, although I'm not sure how I would wear such a bold fashion piece. Please let me know what you think of the store.



No comments: